The Indian Association of Palliative Care is dedicated to promoting a pain free community. Creating artwork is one way to spread awareness for this cause.
The theme of the poster contest is “Pain is Preventable: No Need to Die In Pain”. Health care professionals may use this activity to create art to conduct age-appropriate conversations about the importance of community participation in palliative care.
All posters must meet the following standards:
• Paper size MUST BE: 2x3’feet (landscape or portrait)
• Posters must be original artwork, and may contain multi-media components
(hand-made/ painted/ photographed/ collage)
• Posters must be created by one individual (no group posters will be accepted)
• Clear and readable text may be included
• Using celebrities, cartoons, video games, characters, or other copyrighted images is not allowed.
DO NOT sign the front of the poster
• Only one (1) entry per entrant will be accepted
• Posters may not be returned and may be used for future promotional purposes, social media or
newspapers/magazines. Any photographs included on the poster must be the property of the artist
All Posters will be displayed at the conference venue. Selection of the winner will be made by a committee. The Selection committee will evaluate entries based on relevance to the theme and purpose of the event, the power of the imagery, creativity, and originality.
Prize The winner will be awarded at the inauguration ceremony. The poster will also be published in the IJPC with due recognition to the author.
Disclaimer By entering the contest, the winner grants the IAPCON-2018 committee exclusive rights to the winning poster for use in any format during the Forum.
To participate in the contest, please fill the form below. The entry form should be submitted online no later than 10th January, 2018. The poster in hard copy will be displayed and judged at the conference venue.
Online submission, How to submit?: